Remodeling your home is an exciting opportunity to breathe new life into an outdated space and even increase the resale value of your home. Whether you’re considering doing much of the work as a DIY project or you’re working with a contractor to consider opening up walls or how you can increase counter space in your kitchen, your plan isn’t complete without reaching out to our Durham electrical contractors.
Contact Us Today for Electrical Contracting in Durham
To schedule a quote or learn more about our services, reach out to our team today! Call us at (919) 382-0832 or schedule an appointment.
Why Your Remodel Needs an Electrical Contractor
If your remodel is more involved than painting and changing out flooring, it’s important to work with a licensed electrical contractor to help you as you make changes to your home. Many remodels include the following projects:
- Removing walls to open up space
- Changing the functionality of a room or area
- Adding additional interior lighting or updating existing lighting
- Moving locations for appliances or updating appliances
- Replacing and removing bathroom light fixtures
- Updating bathrooms to include more sinks and more spacious bathtubs
- Creating a home office space
These projects can all benefit (or simply require) the assistance of an electrical contractor. With our services, we can improve the safety and effectiveness of your remodel by:
- Running a full electrical safety inspection to ensure your home can handle your remodel plans.
- Update faulty wiring and provide rewiring that allows you to open up space and run new components through your home.
- Designing and installing updated electrical systems for large-scale remodels.
- Updating and installing outlets in kitchens and bathrooms to be GFCI-capable.
- Adding additional switches and outlets to improve the convenience and functionality of your home.
- Updating your electrical panel and circuit breakers.
- Installing all types of interior lighting and providing ceiling fan installation.
- Installing energy-saving outdoor lighting.
- Troubleshooting track lighting.
Our electrical contracting company can ensure that the electrical aspects of your remodel are safe, efficient, and are compliant with the latest electrical codes.
Why Choose Us for Your Electrical Contractors
Since 1984, MSS-Ortiz Electrical Services has provided electrical contracting services for remodels and new building construction in Durham, Raleigh, and Greensboro. With our experience and dedication, we ensure that all tasks are done with the highest quality of workmanship, whether it’s simply installing outlets and ceiling fans to designing and installing complex electrical systems. Our clients rely on us to do the job right, and for over 35 years, we’ve surpassed expectations.
Call Us for Electrical Work in Your Remodeling Projects
When you are embarking on a remodeling project in the Durham, Raleigh, and Greensboro areas, call MSS-Ortiz for the electrical work that is needed.