Electrical Wiring & Rewiring in Durham
Electrical wiring problems is one of the most commonly needed repairs.
We often take our electrical wiring for granted and don't think too much of it, which is fine when everything is flowing as it should. When there is a problem or a concern, it's essential you call our electricians for electrical rewiring as soon as possible. MSS Ortiz Electrical serving Raleigh and Durham is ready to help!
Signs You Need Electrical Rewiring
Faulty and outdated wiring is a serious safety hazard, responsible for power surges that can damage your electronics and appliances and increasing the risk of fire. If your home is older, and you’re not sure about the condition of your wiring and electrical panel, it’s always a good idea to consider an electrical safety inspection. Regardless of the age of your home, if you notice any of the signs above, contact our office immediately
Our electricians can troubleshoot your wiring issues, diagnosing the problem quickly and providing you with a reliable solution that will keep your home safe.
Need Wire Updates and Upgrades?
We are here to help you with your home improvement projects! Let the pros take care of it, and take the worry off of you.
Example Wiring Update We Provide:
- Running new wires for additional lighting, outlets, and switches.
- Adding or updating exterior wiring for lighting or decorations.
- Rewiring overcrowded circuits to reduce the electrical load on one circuit.
- Updating existing wires to ensure code compliance before a home inspection.
- Running conduits or hiding wires for aesthetic purposes.
- Running wires during an extensive home remodel.
- Electrical remodel for new technology installations.