Make sure your home or property has a safe, up-to-code electrical system before you put your home on the market, rent it, or start remodeling with an electrical inspection in Apex from our experienced team of licensed electricians. Electrical wiring and electrical problems are the leading cause of property damage from a house fire, but when we see a problem, we can immediately fix any issues we discover. From checking circuit breakers and outlets to inspecting wiring, we go through every step of your electrical system ensuring everything is safe and within the current code to minimize the risk of fire and reduce liability.
What Is an Electrical Safety Inspection?
During an electrical safety inspection, a licensed electrician examines and inspects each aspect of your home's electrical system, including, but not limited to:
- Wiring, specifically looking for outdated or damaged wiring
- Electrical panels
- Fuse boxes or circuit breakers to look for oversized fuses or overloaded breakers
- Large components and appliances to determine if the outlet is appropriate
- Electrical outlets (both interior and exterior), specifically looking for GFCI outlets and grounded outlets, ensuring they are functional and safe
An inspection determines that all the electrical components and systems are safe and meet the National Electrical Code and local regulations, as well as an electrician can spot problems before they worsen into more expensive issues or turn into fire and safety concerns.
When Does Your Home Need an Electrical Safety Inspection?
Home and property owners should contact our electricians for an electrical inspection during the following events:
- Prior to renting out a home or putting it up for sale.
- When a home is over 40 years old or you expect there may be outdated components.
- Prior to buying a home.
- Before you start a remodel.
Call Us When You Need an Electrical Safety Inspection in Apex, NC!
From outlet repairs to electrical renovations, count on the licensed, insured electricians at MSS-Ortiz to do the job right. Call us today for service or to get a free quote at (919) 382-0832 or fill out the form below to get started.